Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The healthconnect mess

You'd think that if the new Healthcare system (VT Healthconnect) was so great, its architects would be proudly and publicly talking about how well it works, how much money it's saving us and explaining the system so we can all understand. Instead, they give excuses and will not answer any questions about specifics. I found out why they do that when I went to sign up yesterday. My trained assistor hadn't been told any specifics answers, couldn't even get on to the website, and when she did my paperwork the old fashioned way I found out that my costs will drastically increase over what I have now. So much for transparency and affordable healthcare. ____________________________________________________________
Never Eat This Carb
Literally Never! 1 Easy Tip to Increase Fat Burning, Lower Blood Sugar
thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/531f9370a155b137...01duc
http://chumly.com/n/23cd030

No comments:

Post a Comment